2.0 Accessing Your CrewGo Staff Account
Logging-in to Your CrewGo Staff Account
3. Enter your e-mail address and password (provided by Personnel Manager Admin), then tap Login again.
Note: Please contact your Personnel Manager Admin for access to your CrewGo Staff App.
When you click the link of the Terms and Conditions, this window will be displayed:
Completing Your CrewGo Staff Profile
When you navigate to the Profile page of the app for the first time, the app will require you to complete your profile.
1. Tap OK to complete your profile.
2. You can now update/edit your profile from this page.
Cover Photo: Click the Edit button. Then the app will ask you if you want to Take Photo or Choose Photo from the existing photo in your mobile device.
Profile Photo: Click the Edit button. Then the app will ask you if you want to Take Photo or Choose Photo from the existing photo in your mobile device.
First Name: This field is pre-filled already but you can also update/edit the entry.
Last Name: This field is pre-filled already but you can also update/edit the entry.
Address: Type the first 3 letters of your address and the app will show suggestions for the locations. Tap the location once you’ve found the address from the list of suggestion.
Email Address: This field can’t be changed or updated.
Experience: Once you tapped on this field, the dropdown menu will appear. Select your Experience.
Transportation: Tap the circle icon if you have your own vehicle.
Willing to be a Team Leader: Tap the circle icon if you have want to be a Team Leader
3. Select Areas Preferred to Work by tapping the plus + icon.
4. You can select up to 3 areas. Type the first three letters of the location and the app will suggest locations. Tap on the location. Tap Done once finished selecting your preferred locations.
5. The Kiosk is predetermined by CrewGo. You cannot change your Kiosk PIN from the Profile page.
6. Tap Partner Association. If you have association requests from any Partner you will see it from here.
Tap Accept if you want to accept the request. You can also tap Reject.