4.0 Menu Functions
The menu is found on the upper-left corner of the screen. The menu contains functions and tools that can help you manage jobs and staff.
Create a New Job
Alerts are notifications generated by the app to remind you of important information about your jobs. You will receive alerts when a job has started or if a staff has been assigned to a job, and so much more.
Your CrewGo app profile contains information about your account and other details. It is your identity when using the app.
Changing the Password of Your Account
Editing Your Profile
1. Tap on the edit icon.
2. You can edit the following details of your Profile:
You will not be able to change your Email Address in the Booking App.
Tap Update Profile once finished.
1. Tap Supervisors.
2. The app will display all supervisors in your CrewGo App account.
To add a supervisor, see Assigning A Supervisor for more information.
Terms and Conditions
Staff can use the Kiosk if they can’t check-in to their shift using the app on their device.
1. Tap Kiosk.
2. Tap on the job location.
3. Tap on the staff who will need to check-in using the Kiosk.
4. Staff will need to enter his PIN to check-in to his job.
5. Tap OK.
6. The app will be redirected to the Kiosk page.
7. To exit the Kiosk page, tap the x icon on the upper right corner of the screen.
Changing or Updating Your KIOSK PIN
Follow these steps if you want to update/change your KIOSK PIN.
1. Go to your Profile and click Reset Kiosk Pin.
2. The Pin Reset window will appear. Enter your password and your new PIN and click Update.
Tap on this function to log-out from the app.